Here are some highlights of the type of services that we can provide:
- Check client’s internal catalog parts list for errors in manufacturer’s name and manufacturer’s part number and provide corrections list.
- Check and update the manufacturer and representative details for each part in the company’s components catalog.
- Change the description of components to a standardized and more stringent format.
- Recommend possible alternative parts (second source) in order to prevent possible assembly line hold up when a part becomes obsolete and to help purchasing personnel to have better prices as a result of competition when more than one source is approved.
- RoHS and Pb-Free We can help clients to change their components to RoHS Compliant and Pb-Free, if available, from the various manufacturers.
- Build electronic components library for the cataloged parts with the most sophisticated indexing for immediate access to relevant data sheets. The library can be installed in the shared network at the client’s premises to be accessed by all relevant employees.
Or add the data sheets in the attachment page of PLM systems.Search and recommend parts according to functions or specifications requests submitted by designers from R&D or other departments.
- Agile PLM
We are familiar with the Agile PLM and have helped with the migration of existing client’s database to Agile, followed by Components Engineering daily support for the definition of new parts for new projects, existing projects, etc.
- Assist components engineers employed by various companies with technical assistance and for a short period in order to help them during times of overload work.
It is possible also to help beginner (newbie) components engineers with tutoring, guidance and knowledge in order to enable them to perform their CE duties for many years to come, in the correct manner, reliably and with confidence.